25 Best Motivational Quotes For Life
Everybody needs motivation in his or her life. At some point in their life person is confused. What to do? How to do? At this point he or she needs motivation. Motivation can come from anywhere. And at any time.
Every person has different types of needs. And according to their needs, they require motivation. If one’s need is satisfied then he is happy and will be motivated easily.
Every person should always remember his or her achievements. So that he can be self-motivated.
Sometimes people require reinforcement to get motivated. When one gets reinforcement by their elder or boss they charged with lots of motivation. And by this motivation, their work capabilities improve day by day.
What Is Motivation
Motivation word comes from the word ‘motive’. Motive means need or desire. Every person has different needs and desires. And fulfill this need and desires is the dream of every person. But how? How can we achieve these goals in our life?
Motivation is a guide that helps us to achieve our goals. People have all the potential but still, they are zero in life. This happens because they have no motivation. If the same person gets motivation then he can achieve every desire of his life.
If you are a boss or leader of a group. Then it is your responsibility to create willingness among the employees. So that they perform the best of their abilities.
This process of bringing willingness is known as motivation.
We can say that motivation is a psychological phenomenon. In which the needs or desires of a person should be handled under an incentive plan or by a stimulation.
Why We Need Motivation In Our Life
Everyone wants to be successful in his or her life. Sometimes they even know what they have to do to get success. But still, they are failing. Because they don’t know how to do it. And when to do it.
So without motivation sometimes people are unable to take even the first step. Then how could we get success?
We can understand this with a very simple example. If you want to go somewhere and you sit in your world’s best car. It will not take you to the desired place until you start the engine. That engine is motivation.
Motivation brings a very drastic change in personality. People started to have a positive outlook in every situation. Whether the situation is favorable or not.
Every work will seem to be very easy when a person is motivated. A motivated person enjoys each movement of this life. People start to love their work. They enjoy their job and performs excellently.
Importance Of Motivation
Motivation is important for an individual as well as for a group or organization. We know that achieving a goal requires physical, financial, and sometimes human resources too. But this all is done by proper motivation.
Because through motivation willingness is develop in individuals. Our growth does not depend only on the qualification and abilities. It depends on the gap between ability and willingness.
If the gap between willingness and abilities is filled with proper motivation. Then it gives the best performance in the result. If an individual is motivated then he will be satisfied with his or her work.
Therefore, motivation is helpful in self-development. If we work in a group, then the whole team should be motivated. Every individual will gain by working with a dynamic team.
Also, the more motivated members are, the more empowered will be the team is.
The strong teamwork is always more profitable and always give good results. And also the more successful business. Motivation always gives an optimistic and challenging attitude at the place of work.
Different Type Of Motivation
Motivation drives you to your desired goal like a driver drops you to your destination. Motivation with positive energy and enthusiasm makes us move forward in life.
When a person is motivated then his outlook became positive towards everything. They do their work with full excitement because they know they are investing time and money truly in important value.
In every company or organization, leaders want their firm must have such type of motivated person. So if you are the leader of the team or manager of a group, then you require to keep your team motivated and also inspired.
In short, we can say motivated person enjoy their work. And also they perform very well.
Motivation is of various types. But mainly it is of two types. That is Intrinsic Motivation and Extrinsic Motivation. They all are described below.
But Motivation is necessary with any type because it helps to solve problems. It helps to change our old habits. It provides goals to work towards. And also helps to cope up with challenges and opportunities.
Intrinsic Motivation is the motivation that came from the internal or generated by a personal desire. It comes from an individual, not from a group or society. It means a person has a personal desire to overcome a challenge.
This motivation is developed by personal satisfaction. Intrinsic motivation is driven by self-interest, not by society. The person who motivated intrinsically, they perform better. And they always have chances to improve their skills for a particular task.
We can understand this self-motivation by an example. You are a software engineer. And for growth in your work, you always learn advanced languages which are in a new trend. This is done by intrinsic motivation.
As you learn an advanced language you perform better in your field. It also brings enjoyment in the task. This is the most powerful form of motivation.
When a person gets motivation from the external factors then this type of motivation is extrinsic motivation.
Pay raises, time off, bonus checks, and the threat of job loss are all extrinsic motivators – some positive, some less so.
Extrinsically-motivated behaviors, in contrast, are performed in order to receive something from others. They do not come from within the individual, but from society—other people.
For example, employees might do their work because they want the company to pay them, not because they love the work.
Many athletes are driven by the goal of winning, beating the competition, and receiving praise from fans; they are not driven by the intrinsic satisfaction they get from playing the sport.
Similarly, if you are in college because you want to make yourself more marketable for a high-paying career or to satisfy the demands of your parents, then your motivation is more extrinsic in nature.
Extrinsic motivation comes from outside us. We do it because we are impelled to, for example, because we are told by someone who has power over us. Mblessed soul gives you the extrinsic motivation. Our 25 Best Motivational Quotes For Life post also gives you extrinsic motivation.
Many employment motivation systems work on the principle of extrinsic reward, where people are ‘bought’ and then commanded. Whilst this is effective for simple activities, it is less useful when you want a person to be self-driven
Motivation from the External Factors
When you see something happening you are motivated and you move by it. You succeed in some act of your sand as you see these results you are excited and more motivated to achieve.
Yes, this must happen always for you, however, when you are wanting to achieve big, there is a possibility that you might fail and that’s when you want the highest level of motivation so as to come over the failure and achieve more in life.
Though this works you can really enjoy this every time and you can’t depend on this for motivation. Every team member is different, and will likely have different motivators.
So, it’s important to get to know your people, discover what motivates them, and find a good mixture of extrinsic and intrinsic motivators, so that you can motivate them successfully.
25 Best Motivational Quotes For Life are:
- Everything you need is already inside you. Don’t wait for others to light your fire. You have your own matches.
- Surrender your worries to God & you will find the way.
- Never lose hope… Broken crayons still colors.
- God knows, how long you have waited for it. Every second will be worth it in the end. Keep calm and have faith.
- I fall I break I fail But then… I rise I heal I overcome!
- Success is waiting here… For your silence to break… For your soul to shake… For your love to wake…
- Don’t give up… Life goes from zero to hero in real quick. It’s the test to check your passion & patience.
- Faith & prayer both are invisible. But they make impossible things possible.
- The wait which you are doing is worth doing. God is preparing you for something amazing. Just trust God, his process & time.
- Appreciate yourself… You are doing great darling. Facing all the odds as bravely as you can. Look at you go, so fierce, so vulnerable, so beautifully human.
- “You can do anything that you decided to do.”
But the point is, do you believe it yourself?
- The more gold is heated, the more it shines. Similarly the more you struggle, for success, more you will shine.
- You are attracting only the best in your life right now. Welcome this new energy.
- If you wanna achieve that goal… Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. But please don’t stop.
- In any situation, you only have two choices… Either face it with calmness or with distress. You will find a solution in both ways. But you better know which one is right.
- Your mind must arrive at your destination before your life does.
- Don’t lose hope… Analyze the previous failure and do it again. Coz you are responsible for your Karma and not for the results!
- Don’t be afraid of suffering. Because suffering is very personal and it will teach you a lesson that no others can teach. Learn it and move again!
- If it is taking so much time, it means God is adding something special with the blessings. Have faith and be grateful in advance.
- Sometimes you may struggle hard to survive… but remember the metal has to face the extreme heat to become gold.
- Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
- You will never find a rainbow if you are looking down.
- Whatever you need is in the tressure house of eternity within you.
- Do you know the secret & easiest path to your success? It is feeding your subconscious with the thoughts of success.
- Feed your subconscious mind with what you want. Your mind will then serve you faithfully & make it happen.